Monday, June 2, 2008

Grandpa Reeve Was Here (as told by Lucy)


Isn't this a great picture of us? I like how our haircuts are mirror images.
Grandparents, Mom, and Me!


I love the composition! Not sure how secure I am here, but methinks I didn't fall. Then again, how would I remember? BTW, my clothing is a sack. with arms. Would it kill Dolce and/or Gabbana to come up with something a bit more form fitting?
Woo Hoo, we are outside! Isn't mom's smile spectacular!

What's up Papa, more pictures? Can't a baby hang with her Grandpa in peace? You sure do put the papa in paparazzi!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the whole fam damily is accounted for on the VanNostrand side; now it is time for Papa Razzi to give us the "Best of GrammLeenie!"

Anonymous said...

wow, i admire dad's commitment: he's willing to sacrifice the safety of the child to ensure he gets his nap time.

Papa said...

Yup...we are getting there....next family member featured is the Great GrammLeenie!

Alison and Mark said...

We want the Leenie pictures! Love to see the other grandparents...let's see the Smith visitors!